Monday, October 03, 2011

The Rebelution: Life Changes for Coach Sam



Coach Sam and Elijah at The Bayou Club
 I have joined a group of people who are rebelling against low expectations...!  I heartily reccommend the book: 'Do Hard Things' by Alex and Brett Harris.   It is an amazing, life changing book.  I am going to begin ordering copies of this book and make it mandatory reading for all my students...!

Please check out Alex and Brett Harris's website:  http://www.therebelution.com/about/rebelution.htm



One of the 'Hard Things' I have done was get serious with my weight loss regimen.  The photo was above was taken back in 2009.   I have since then lost close to 50 lbs...  More on that journey soon...!   

Another 'Hard Thing' I have done is to get back into blogging.  Blogging used to be one of my main focuses before I contracted an 'addiction' to facebook.   Although I am not giving up facebook, I am greatly limiting my time on FB and trying to use it more as a 'tool' to witness to others about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.   Friends, I sure could use some prayer in this endeavor...!

Going forward I will try to update this page at least once a week...  Blessings to all...!

~Coach Sam

0 comments: