Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Starting the New Year well under 200 pounds...!

Wow...  I did not make one single post in 2012.  That is disappointing.  I have really let Facebook dominate my life.   Well, 2013 will be a different story.   I want to get back to my blogging this year.

Here's to the new year:  Good bye 2012...  Hello 2013...!

We have had the wettest coldest winter I can remember in a long time.  Maybe it seems colder because I have lost so much weight and I have very little natural insulation left.   Over the past 2 years I have lost nearly 60 pounds.   I weighed in for the new year at 185.2 pounds.

It is an awesome thing to start the year under 200 pounds.  My target weight is 165 so I have about 20 pounds to go.

I'll get there...!   See you on the courts.   ~coach sam

0 comments: