Friday, November 04, 2005

Big Moving Day

Hello friends,

I haven't posted in a while because I've been deathly sick. My strept throat turned into the beginning stages of pneumonia and I've been out of commission for almost two weeks...!

But I'm on my third day of a new antibiotic and I'm definitely getting better...! I still have very little voice, a very scratchy thoat, and a low-grade fever, but other than that I'm on the road to recovery.

Today we start our move from North Houston to West Columbia. It's about a 70 mile relocation and we've got a very full 3 bedroom house to pack up. We're renting a u-haul and taking some smaller items over the next two days and then on Sunday we've got a moving company coming to get the heavy stuff.

We should have the bulk of our belongings moved by Sunday afternoon...! But until then I'll be busy packing and moving so don't expect very much in the way of journaling this weekend.

Thanks for reading my journal. Bye for now. Coach Sam

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hey Coach Sam, It's been a while since I've checked in to your blog. But, I have been thinking about you and Monica as you're going through exactly the same phase of life as we are. i.e. moving. Ugh, doesn't it require enormous amounts of prayer and patience?
I check out Monica's blog occasionally, but she hasn't posted in awhile either. Hope everything's okay with her.
May God richly bless you both in this move. How are things going with Connor's adjustment?

Jonathan said...

Sam,

My prayers are with you. I hope your health improves quickly. Take care.

Your brother in Christ,
Jonathan