Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Coach Sam Update


Here's a cute photo of Elijah taking a snooze on Daddy's Belly...! This photo was taken on Thanksgiving day after our meal...

I'm getting back into a regular routine, except that although I've been going to bed on time, I have still had a difficult time waking up in the morning, I'm 8 or more hours a night! I think I'm still a little fatigued from the pneumonia.

I normally like to blog early in the morning and I'm a little behind schedule for the day now.

I've got to head over to the tennis shop and work there for the morning. I need to get my office there in order... And that will give me some quality time with Peepers who is living at the club now...

I'll be at the tennis shop this morning from 9 to Noon. Then I'll come home for lunch... That's kind cool. Perhaps Monica and Elijah will walk up for a visit, that will be kinda neat, too.

Well, anyway... I need to head out the door. That's my morning report. Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: