Friday, December 02, 2005

Connor and Peepers


I haven't posted a photo of Connor and Peepers in a while so here's an update. Peepers moved to the Columbia Lakes Tennis Shop. She's no longer a house kitty. Hobbes and Gabriel are grateful for that... Connor is doing well in school and loves his new home. He's now really close to the tennis courts and has lots of friends to hang out with. We all love living out in the country.

I'm traveling to Clear Lake today for lessons this morning, then I'm taking the afternoon off to work on things at the house. I have to install kitty doors and do some plumbing. I also need to put Elijah's baby bed together.

And I still have lots of marketing to do for my Christmas programs. My hands are full. That's the Friday morning report. More later...


Coach Sam

1 comments:

Danny Sims said...

Hope all is well with you. Peace!