Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Presents...!


We opened Christmas Presents early yesterday since Connor will be leaving on Dec 22 for Missouri. Here is a present from Monica's parents: a new cordless phone set for our house! Now we won't be scrambling around looking for a phone the next time it rings...!

12/19/05
I have lots of lessons today. In fact, I'm busy with tennis pretty much all day today, and the rest of this week!

I've been up since 4 AM... I started reading the Chronicles of Narnia last night. I've never read it before. I want to read it before I go see the movie. I listened to Dr Stanley this morning and have been blogging for the past hour. I desperately need to complete my Grand Prix schedule and send it out... That project must get finished today!

That's about it... I'm fighting a bit of a cold but I'm taking medication so hopefully being out in the cold air all day today won't do me in...

More later...

Bye for now. Coach Sam

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Sam, we saw the Chronicles of Narnia last week. Fabulous! I could easily see why it is considered a Christian allegory.