Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tuesday Afternoon Update

Here I am hanging Christmas lights in our front yard. This project is unfinished because Monica thought I was going to fall out of the tree and break my neck. (She made me stop.) We're going to get a taller ladder soon so I can complete the project before it's not Christmas any more.


I'm a little off my routine today. I had to be in Houston for a meeting at 9:30 AM and so I didn't get to blog earlier as I prefer.

I'm at Coffee Oasis enjoying a delicious hot tea and utilizing their free high speed internet. It's been a good productive morning and early afternoon so far. I have lessons starting at 2:30 and then straight through until 8 PM if the weather holds out.

The weather is supposed to get bad later this week I think so I may have some extended office hours soon. But that's the way it goes in December. You just never know about this Texas weather!

I'm trying to get the HPTA Gran Prix schedule ironed out for the new year. Right now I'm just waiting to hear back from people who are hosting the events.

I'm also pretty busy planning my Christmas programs and getting them marketed.

I made a fire in our fireplace last night. It was nice. Elijah fell asleep in my lap watching it.

Life is still a little hectic but good. We enjoyed our visit to Brazos Point Fellowship church last Saturday. We're going back again this Saturday.

That's about it for now. More tomorrow... Coach Sam

0 comments: