Thursday, December 22, 2005

Monica's Tennis

Monica's been practicing every day, no matter what...! Even a few days ago when it rained there was a break in the rain just long enough for me to dri off a portion of the court for a 30 minute workout...! Monica is taking the photo, but it's still all about Monica's Tennis. By the way, Elijah has already been to many hours of lessons. Years from now when he's a world class player we will honestly be able to say that he grew up around the courts!

December 22, 2005
I've got another busy day on my hands... Lots of tennis. I have a camp here at Columbia Lakes this morning, then I go to Clear Lake this afternoon for another camp from 2-5 PM... Atleast it will be an early finish for me this evening.

I'll try to post more photos this weekend... Bye for now...

Sam

0 comments: