Thursday, December 15, 2005

Cozy...


OK, I'm in a better mood now. (If you check out my post earlier this morning I was a little cranky.) But after my first post I started a fire in the fire place and relaxed on the couch while I listened to Dr Charles Stanley and Dr Adrian Rogers. A roaring fire is a great attitude adjuster!

Yesterday I made some great progress on the tennis shop. I need to post some photos of the new look. The weather is nice today and I need to get on the road by 12:30 PM for my lessons this afternoon. And up until then I need to work on HPTA stuff and market my Christmas programs. That's it... I gotta go. Bye for now. Coach Sam

1 comments:

Edward said...

NICE fire--Sam! Glad you are feeling better. The rain did stink and it killed the business for an hour or two! But--some good patrons came back!

Hope everyone is doing fine--and I will try and post on my Blog today!

Have a great day!
Eddie