Thursday, December 29, 2005

Still Publishing Christmas Photos!

Here's Monica assembling Elijah's new Baby Einstein activity center.

It was a little more complicated to assemble than one would think...!

Thursday, December 29th: Well... I've had a busy last few days. The weather's been so nice that I've been quiye busy on the tennis court. This is actually the best and busiest December I've ever had in my career!

Today I have lessons from 10 AM to Noon at Columbia Lakes then I go to League City for an afternoon camp! Tomorrow is a very lite day lessons wise... So I'll try to get alot done here at the house! Sigh... There's always something to do!

I've already had a very productive day and it's only 7:38 AM... How many people can say that...? I got up with my alarm at 4:30 AM and had my morning devotional, emptied the dishwasher, took out the trash, straightened the garage, and have been blogging for the past hour.

I have many emails to reply to and several phone calls to return before I go on the court at 10 AM and whenever Monica gets up I promised her about an hour of baby sitting time so she could get some things done on her todo list.

Yesterday was Elijah's 5 month old birthday! and yesterday also marked two and a half years of happy marriage for Monica and I...!

It was a very good day.

We only have today and about half a day tomorrow before Connor returns home from his Christmas vacation to Missouri. I'm looking forward to having him back and hitting some tennis balls tomorrow evening!

I'll try to blog a little more Saturday afternoon after my morning lessons.

Bye for now.... Coach Sam


0 comments: