Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Hobbes Report

Here's a cute photo of Hobbes and Gabriel laying on my Wilson Briefcase. Gabriel tries to copy everything Hobbes does. He's like a little shadow. He worships Hobbes as if Hobbes is a rock star or something....

Poor Hobbes must have recently been in a fight. We noticed a large wound on his side and rushed him to a local vet a couple of days ago. The vet gave him a shot of antibiotic and said he'd be fine. But we could tell Hobbes was definitely feeling under the weather yesterday.

I'm not sure if it was a fight with another cat or what. It could have been an opossum or racoon... Our poor cats are city cats. I don't think they've ever even seen a racoon before. Oh well, they will get used to living in the country soon enough. But for the time being we've decided to keep the kitty door closed during the night after we've gone to bed.


Today the forcast is for rain all day. That stinks, but I will use my time wisely. I'll get caught up on my blogging this morning, then work on finishing my HPTA schedule and marketing my Christmas programs.

It will be a pretty full day. I didn't have time to write yesterday but I'm going to make it up today, for sure.

That's about it for now. Thanks for reading my journal. -Coach Sam

0 comments: