Monday, December 05, 2005

Starting Off the Week Right!


Mike Bryan (1/2 of the number one doubles team in the world) walks toward our front row box during an exhibition match Sunday afternoon at River Oaks Country Club.

I started off the week right by getting up early, spending time in prayer and study, and working out. I did 100 crunches while I listened to Dr Stanley's morning lesson. I weighed in yesterday morning at 236.3 pounds. But that number is only going down from there...! Watching the pro tennis exhibition at River Oaks yesterday afternoon has really given me the itch to get in shape and start playing competiviely again.

I'm REALLY starting to get into a good routine now and I am very motivated to get in shape. Monica is too. We're going to be each other's encouragement buddy...!

Today I need to get on the ball and finalize the HPTA Junior Gran Prix Schedule. That will be my main project after lessons this morning. (I have a ladies' drill from 8 to 9:30 AM)

I took a lot of pictures from the Pro Exhibition at River Oaks yesterday and will be publishing them on my various blogs and websites in the next few days... Stay tuned...

That's it for the moment. I really need to get moving this morning. I want to walk to work so I can burn extra calories!

Bye for now... Coach Sam

2 comments:

Edward said...

Congrats!! I am with you on the working out thing!! I ready your post--and have done some exercises! GO Sam & Monica--and now Eddie!!

Wish I could have gone to the tennis event yesterday--that looks like it was alot of fun.

Talk to you soon! --Eddie

Edward said...

SAM--you need to edit my post done earlier--I meant to say--I read your post--not ready!!