Monday, November 20, 2006

Th life of Hobbes...


I snapped this photo of Hobbes a few days ago as I was learning how our new digital camera worked. The past few nights we've made Hobbes sleep in the garage because he keeps waking us up wanting to go in and out...! It's been nice sleeping through the night without interruption...
I've got a nice full week ahead. I have a tennis camp scheduled Monday and Tuesday and a one day fun tournament on Wednesday.


Thursday I'm smoking a Turkey on the grill and taking a nice, quiet day off with the family. Connor will be gone to Missouri so it will just be Monica, Elijah, and the kitties for dinner.


I had to post pone my knee surgery at the last minute this past Wednesday but the new surgery is now scheduled for Wednesday, November 6.


That's about it.... I want to update all my blogs this morning so I'd better close here... Be sure to check out Elijah's blog the next few days... I'm about to post some really cute photos of him...

0 comments: