Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Day After Valentines....


Here's a more recent photo of Monica and Elijah taken in January. (Yesterday's photo was from early December.) Both Monica and I have been working out and eating a more healthy balanced diet since moving to Columbia Lakes and we're both starting to lose a considerable amount of weight....!

That being said, we splurged a little last night for our Valentine's date. Monica, Elijah and I enjoyed a very nice evening in Houston at Kanomwan, our favorite Thai restaurant. -That's one cuisine you can't get out in the country.... But we don't mind the drive... As I said, we had a great meal and then we went to Johnny Carinos in Pearland on the way home for our dessert. All in all, it was a good day. -I enjoyed a very nice date with my wife and baby. We arrived home last night around 11 PM. (very late for me...) I went to bed promptly...!

Today I've to keep my nose to the grind stone... I have to work on a bunch of stuff... First of all I need to finalize the Gran Prix folder for Pine Forest and get their t-shirts ready for Monica to deliver later today. Then I have a private lesson at the club at 9 AM, then I have the rest of the morning to work on a club newsletter and string racquets... I have 9 racquets to work on...

And I have lessons this afternoon from 3 to 8:30 PM... So wow... Busy day, huh...?

That's about it... Gotta Run... Bye for now.... SC

0 comments: