Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Valentines...!

Here's a photo of my sweet wife and baby inspecting one of Elijah's Christmas presents.
Monica and I are going to celebrate Valentines day by going to dinner at Kanomwan, our favorite thai restaurant. Prior to that it will be another busy day. I'm already up early trying to get a good head start on my day. So far it's going well. I was sound asleep by 10:15 last night so I was able to get up at 4 this morning with no trouble.
I desperately want to keep my journals updated and am trying to make that a priority.
I'm trying to not open my email in the evening any more. When I get home in the evening after work it's time to quit working. I want that last hour and a half or so of my day to be quality family time. Email can wait until the next morning, right...? And get this, it's 5:15 AM... I've been awake for over an hour and I still haven't checked my email yet... I don't need that distraction right now... There will be plenty of time for that through out the day.
Ah... my day... How is that going to unfold...? Well, I need to get the first match times for Pine Forest posted before 8 AM. I need to prepare a tennis report for Columbia Lakes. I have a private lesson at 11 AM... The at some point today I need to go to Galveston and pick up some t-shirts for the Gran Prix this weekend. I don't have any lessons tonight.... (in honor of Valentines Day) It should be a good day of getting a lot of stuff done....
Since my last post there's nothing remarkable that's occurred. I went to a tennis conference this past weekend... It was pretty good. I've been really busy with the HPTA Junior Gran Prix circuit. I'm still trying to get caught up on every thing...
This morning Elijah awakened at 5:15 AM... I've been watching him so Monica can get a little more rest. That's thrown off my day a little this morning, but not too much... It's a joy to get to spend a little quality time with my son any time. And if I can help out my sweet wife too, all the better...!
I've got to take Connor to school in a few monutes and then dive back into my day... I hope to update Elijah's and Connor's photo blogs a little later today, too... Until next time... Bye for now...
Coach Sam

0 comments: