Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February is Winding Down...

February has been an incredibly busy month and March only looks to get busier. But here's a recap of last week:

  • I got my Babloat equipment in and have really dressed up the tennis shop nicely.
  • I also got Sunglasses in, too. Now all we need is some sun!
  • Lessons every where are going very well.
  • I've been stringing racquets like crazy.
  • Sadly, one of my favorite home school families (The Knaupps) moved away.
  • The Pine Forest Gran Prix had bad weather but was completed on time.
  • Monica and I drove to Houston or Clear Lake nearly every day last week.

Here's what's coming up:

  • I have a Sci Fi Saturday Tennis Social this Saturday.
  • I'm starting a new singles league next week.
  • We have a Spring Break Camp here at Columbia Lakes.
  • We have a Spring Open Tournament here at Columbia Lakes.
  • I have a Gran Prix Tournament at Raveneaux.
  • I'm starting a new adult and junior beginner program after Spring Break.

And I don't even want to begin to think about April...!

That's the update.... More tomorrow! -Coach Sam

0 comments: