Monday, February 06, 2006

The Weekly Report

Busy... I've just been too busy... I spent last weekend working a tournament in Clear Lake. Then first part of last week was spent wrapping up the tournament and of course, my regular lessons schedule. Wednesday It rained and I took it easy and relaxed a little. But Thursday and Friday I was very sick with a sore throat and spent much of my time in bed just not feeling good.

Saturday was a very busy day with morning lessons, unexpected afternoon guests, and working on Connor's new basket ball goal.

Sunday was a flurry of activity. I got up at 7 AM and started some yard work and house work. Monica and I watched Dr Charles Stanley's Sunday morning broadcast. Then we finished working on the basket ball goal, finished working in the yard and cleaning the garage, Then we spent the afternoon and most of the evening in Houston. We worked on our yard and also spent a little time sprucing the inside up...!

Afterwards we did some shopping followed by a delicious dinner then followed by more shopping...!

I bought a couple of new books to read. Now I have enough books to last me a long time. I've got four that I'm reading right now. And at the pace I'm currently at I may not finish them for several years!

Now, something kinda wierd and scary happened when we got home last night. We found both our back doors to the backyard patio wide open. And we know they were locked when we left. Nothing was taken (That we know of so far) but we called the sherriff's department and they came out to investigate.

We're seriously thinking of having a security system installed this week, and adding some deadbolts to make the doors more secure.

This week will be another blur, but I'm going to do the best I can with my time management. So hopefully there will be another post in the next day or so...

The rest of the day today I ahve lessons this morning from 9 to 10:30 AM. Then I have to come home and help Monica get ready for her ladies group bible study. She's preparing the meal for over 20 ladies today. I've got a couple of racquets to string and lots of work to do on the computer... Lots of data processing!

That's about it for now... More later... Coach Sam

0 comments: