Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Crazy Mixed Up Life of Coach Sam

I know Ive been posting very irregularly the past few weeks. But I just can't seem to get into a routine at the moment. I have too much stuff going on...! The need for an assistant pro is growing ever increasing. At the very least need to hire some help in the tennis shop. And I've got to do that very soon.

I've been praying that the right candidate for an assistant pro would present themselves to me. I think that once Monica and I sell our house in Houston that we will have enough extra income to get an assistant pro started off well, and the position will quickly grow into a full time livelyhood for someone...

We're hoping to sell our house before the summer gets here. Hopefully it will sell much sooner than that. We're going to go to Houston this weekend and work on it a little bit... I've got a good feeling that it won't be on the market much longer....!

Here's a quick update of the Chadwell Family:

  • We have been visiting First Baptist Church in West Columbia and think that might become our new church home.
  • Connor is doing very well in his tennis. He played his second tournament this past weekend and won his first match but lost the next one in 3 sets.
  • Elijah is still the smiley-est baby in the world... He's doing great!
  • Monica was very sick last week but she's doing great this week and thank God that no one else got sick...!
  • I got a promotion and a raise at my job recently. The tennis program is thriving at Columbia Lakes.
  • Monica and I are continuing to lose weight... I've gone from 242 to 224 in a little under two months. We're both very pleased with that!
  • Connor had straight 'A's' his last grading period.
  • Monica has joined a women's group bible study on Mondays and I'm going to start volunteering with the child care during her study...

There's probably more, but those are the highlights... I'll try to post again before the end of the week!

Coach Sam

0 comments: