Saturday, January 07, 2006

Some of My Favorite People

From l to r: Dolfina and Joe Nagle, Dr Earl Brown, My Sweet Wife Monica, and Baby Elijah is hidden in the stroller.

This was a photo taken on December 24 at my Saturday morning drill. It was a little cool and windy but we has a good workout none the less... I told everyon in attendance that they could have an extra piece of pie at Christmas dinner for working out so hard...!

Saturday, January 7 (2006) I can't believe that tyhe first week of 2006 is almost passed. The weather has continued to be unbelievable and I have been on the court 6-8 hours a day for I can't remember how long... All I can say is that business is good....!

I've been busy juggling work and helping with the baby and there's been absolutely no time for anything else. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cut back on blogging a little until we get some bad weather and my business slows down a bit.

I'll still try to keep up this blog at least every other day, and of course I'll try to remain daily with my prayer journal, but Connor's and Elijah's may drop down to once or twice a week... But when I do publish I'll include lots of photos instead of just one or two.

  • We are still looking for a church home and plan to visit a few other churches in the community but we really enjoyed our visit to FBC West Columbia.
  • I bought a 12 foot church pew at an anrique store recently to furnish the pro shop. It's an awesome piece of wood work and lookd great in there.
  • Monica and I have really changed our eating habits and have both started to lose weight steadily...
  • Our Kitties have found a way to get out of our house.. We're not sure but we think they are climbing up the chimney to escape...!
  • I'm loving my new schedule of only driving to Clear Lake twice a week now. And our gasoline consumption is way down!
  • Elijah just turned five months old on Dec 28... He's doing very well. Just a happy, smiley, healthy baby!
  • Connor is doing great in school and had straight 'A's for the semester. He's focused intently on his tennis game and improving every day.

That's the quick update... More later... Coach Sam

0 comments: