Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Healthy New Year

Here's Monica at a tennis workout this past weekend. My Family has Tennis Fever...! Both Connor and Monica are playing pretty much every day and sometimes twice a day. Both Monica and I are committed to getting in better shape this year and we started more healthy eating habits before the holidays. We've both been exercizing more and are really starting to drop some weight. Plus, Monica's tennis is looking better and better with each passing day. She's going to play some leagues and tournaments this year, and we hope to start playing mixed doubles together more too...!

January 9, 2006:
We're off to a good start this week. First of all, we had a fantastic, relaxing day yesterday enjoying a morning church service, then a nice lunch out and shopping in he afternoon. We concluded the evening with a fun tennis match with some dear friends. I capped off the evening with Monica watching a Dr Stanley sermon we recorded on the tivo. Then, I went to bed about 9:30 PM. Monica stayed up late working in the office and was up most of the night...!

I'm watching the baby for her right now. Elijah and I are watching the Kids Sprout channel. It's pretty good. Elijah loves it. But we're about to go out for a stroll in a few minutes.

Today I have a full day as usual. I'm on court for an hour and a half this morning, then I'm back on this afternoon from 3 to 8:30 PM. In between I'll be marketing for the HPTA and returning email messages. That's it. If I can I'll blog again this evening...

Bye for now... Coach Sam



0 comments: