Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Chadwell Family Update

Wow... It's been a good deal of time since I've last posted... Thus entire week I've had double duty with the house and Elijah while Monica's been sick... But praise the Lord Monica's feeling better now and we're sort of resuming a normal routine.... (Except that we're still trying to define 'normal'...)

It's been a great Sunday... We got up early and listened to an awesome sermon from Dr Charles Stanley. Then we went to church here at First Baptist West Columbia and heard another great sermon.

It looks like it will rain all day so we're just hanging at home playing with the baby. I'm grilling some beef tenderloin for lunch and we're just going to enjoy a nice relaxing day here at the house...

Kife has been busy lately. Too Busy...! And I'm very grateful for a slow day. Well, I've got to close for now and finish lunch. More later... Coach Sam

0 comments: