Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mimi and Elijah at Christmas Time...!

Elijah's Great-Grandmother Mimi really enjoyed Elijah's Christmas visit. (yes, I still have a few Christmas photos to publish...)We need to go to Bay City again soon. It's kinda cool when we have both the youngest and the oldest members of our family present in the same room.


January 8, 2006 Yesterday was a good day. I started off with a big Saturday morning drill which had 12 participants. Then I had three more private lessons. Monica came up at the end of my last lesson and we enjoyed a nice stroll with Elijah back home. Later last night I had a tennis social for junior players. There were only a few participants but we had a good time. It's always good to play tennis, eat pizza and hang out with friends...!

Today will be just a family day... No high pressure anything. I may try to get one home improvement project done and Monica might spend a little time in the office catching up, but over all we're going to chill out, try to do some things together as a family, and refresh ourselves. And that's just what Sunday should be about. I'm going to post a bunch of photos on Elijah's Blog , Connor's Blog and my Tennis Photo Blog today so be sure to check them out if you get a chance...

That's it for now... Thanks for reading my journal.... -Coach Sam

0 comments: