Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kitty Update

Our kittys really like living in the country... We installed a kitty door for Hobbes and Gabriel so they can come and go as they please and Peepers lives at the tennis shop. She loves all the attention she gets, and the members really love her, too.. I'd say we have three happy, well adjusted kitties on our hands...!

Today I have a short morning here and then I head to League City for my afternoon lessons. I'll be home late this evening and then I'm going to try to parctice a little tennis with Connor before bed time...

That's about it.... I got up early and have had a fairly productive day so far... Tomorrow there is a high school tournament at my club and I have lessons in Nassau Bay, too so it will be a long next few days for me... More later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: