Monday, March 06, 2006

Coach Sam Update

I've been unable to blog in days due to the demands of work and fatherhood. Monica's been busy, too. And although it's been an incredible pace we're keeping, I feel pretty good about everything. I just wish I could carve out more time to blog. But it's a delicate balance. And I must continue to get enough sleep or my immune system goes on vacation and I get sick.

Things are getting better, though. I've bitten the bullet and hired some part time high school help to assist me with data entry and work in the tennis shop. This week they should prove especially helpful...!

I have a spring break camp coming up next week and an open tournament here at Columbia Lakes next weekend and then a Gran Prix tournament after that... So it will be a busy month for Coach Sam...

But inspite of the busy-ness, I'll still try to post a little every day... Even if it's just a sentence or two.. But that's it for now. So until next time...

Have an awesome day!

Coach Sam...

0 comments: