Thursday, March 23, 2006

Crazy Jam Packed day...

I've been up since 3:30 AM.... Monica and Elijah just left for the airport for their trip to Tennessee... Monica has to deal with some legal matters regarding Connor's Father's estate. She and Elijah won't be back until tomorrow evening very late....

They've been gone only 5 minutes and I already miss them terribly. This is the first time we haven't been together since Elijah was born.... Monica promised to call me alot... That's good. I'll need that!

But I've got a very full day today and tomorrow, myself.

I'm really out of control with all my work... I've got to get an assistant pro fast...! My life is just work, work work... And that's got to change.

Sigh...

Well, I have to work on the Gran Prix tournament this morning, and then I have to send a bunch of emails out for lessons and program correspondence. Then I have to string a few racquets. Then I travel to League City this afternoon for lessons from 2 to 8 PM... Then I have an hour's drive home. How's that for a day...?

Tomorrow might be even more busy and crazy.... We'll see... Sadly, I don't have time to compose any more this morning... I want to make a quick post on Elijah's Blog and the HPTA Blog before I head up to the club...

More tonight or first thing in the morning...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: