Monday, March 20, 2006

Taking Monday Morning Off...!

I gave myself the morning off from lessons this morning to rest up a bit from last week's spring break festivities. All in all the camps went well and the spring open tournament was successful, too.

There's not much else to report. I've been completey consumed with the tournament the past 72 hours. Today I've got stuff to do but over all I'm taking it easy today. As I type this, Elijah and I are watching Sesame Street...

Oh, the kitties killed a little grass snake in the house this morning... That was some excitement... Elijah is crawling very well now and is starting to get strong enough to pull himself up. We think he'll be walking before long...

I'm probably going to post a bunch of photos from the tournament very soon... Stay tuned...

More later... Bye for now.... Coach Sam

0 comments: