Saturday, March 11, 2006

Quick Saturday Entry

Early Morning for Coach Sam:
OK... Wow... I did it... I'm finally up early and will spend the next 4 hours marketing for my upcoming tennis events. I've been meaning to do this for the past week but I've had such a difficult schedule and been so tired I simply haven't been able to get up early and crank it out.

I love the early morning hours. I used to always get up at 4 AM and do my bible study and devotional, but this past year has been such a blur I've been getting to bed later and later and just haven't been able to keep up physically with the demands of my schedule. But today I'm in 'the Zone'. Today I'll get an amazing amount of correnspondence sent off.

Later Today:
I have lessons this morning from 9 AM to Noon, then 1 to 2 PM. After that I may hit a little bit with some members and try to work on my own tennis game. (boy do I need it...) Then the rest of the afternoon I'll be making follow up phone calls for my camp and tournaments next week.

Well, it's almost 4 AM and I need to get on with my prayer journal so I'd better close here...

If you have a chance, check out my new website: http://chadwelltennis.com

I've recently added some new content....

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: