Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Good Life

While I'm out there on a daily basis working my tail off to provide a nice life for my family, these kitties are totally living in the lap of luxory. Here they are during an afternoon nap laying on the chaise lounge atop a number of soft pillows... I think these cats have it too good. They don't even have to pay rent or taxes...!

Wednesday, March 8: My day is off to a good start. I awakened early and had my devotional time. That's a key activity to setting the stage for a good day. Now I'm trying to update my blogs... That's another key a good day and it really gets my creative juices flowing. Later this morning I'm going to update my web pages. I didn't get to that yesterday. But I really need to update them so they can help my bisiness. I want to add links to my blog pages to so more people can get a glimpse at the life of Sam Chadwell. I have lessons all afternoon from 3 PM to 8:30 PM but in the mean time I'll be burning up these computer keys...!

Yesterday... It wasn't as productive a day as I had hoped for, and I did have one major setback which I don't want to elaborate on... But It was a good day in that I did get some HPTA entries processed and we had a good league night for the second night of our new club singles league... And I got a good workout, myself! My Weight is down to 222.2. I should be down below 220 in no time especially if I continue to work out like I'm doing...! I want to get down to below 200 lbs for a tournament I'm competing in the first weekend of May. 22 lbs in two months is very possible if I eat right...

Looking Ahead... Tomorrow my club is hosting a High School Tournament. And next week is my Spring Break Camp, then next weekend is my Spring Open Tournament then the weekend after that is the HPTA Gran Prix... Yep... My plate is FULL...!

This might be the last 'lengthy' post for a while... Bye for now... SC



0 comments: