Monday, March 13, 2006

No Time Today...!

This is one of those days where I won't have a spare moment... I'm on the court straight through today with lessons from 8:15 AM until 2 PM... Then I'll have a few hours of office time, and then Monica and I are heading to Houston to pick up some supplies and go to a tennis meeting...

I have lots to work on regarding my upcoming tournaments. Lots of phone calls to make, lots of email messages to compose and return... It will be a mad dash to the finish line...

Yesterday was a very nice day for the Chadwell Family... Praise the Lord...! We sure needed one of those...!

Tomorrow will really be a key day as I pull two tournaments together. I have my own Spring Open March 18-19 and then I have an HPTA Junior Gran Prix at Raveneaux Country Club the following weekend, March 25-26. Both deadlines are Tuesday afternoon at 6 PM....!

More tomorrow morning.... Bye for now....! Coach Sam

0 comments: