Friday, March 24, 2006

Late Nite Blog...

This post comes to you late in the evening, almost early in the morning... I'm waiting for Monica and Elijah to get home from their trip to Tennessee... Monica's flight was delayed on departure but I just spoke to her on the phone and she's enroute home now and should be here in about 20-30 minutes... Her trip was successful...! That is a blessing. And all I need now to make the day complete is their safe arrival home!

I was uncomfortable letting them travel without me. I do not intend to let this family be split up like that again...!

The day here pretty much flew by very quickly... This morning Connor and I cleaned up the house for Monica and Elijah's return and then we went to Clear Lake for lessons this afternoon... We didn't get home ourselves tonight until about 9:30 PM...

Right now I'm pretty wiped out physically and am ready for bed. That's about it.... I'll post more tomorrow!

Coach Sam

0 comments: