Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Promise To Monica...

I haven't published a kitty photo in a while... In case anyone was wondering, Hobbes and Gabriel are doing fine... They are big snake hunters now....! Here's a photo of them resting on Connor's bed...

I promised Monica that tonight was the last night I'd work on tennis stuff after I got home in the evening. (It's so easy to just get caught up in an endless cycle of work...) From now on when I get home in the evening, that time is strictly family time. I mean after all, I'm working hard to provide a certain quality of life for my family, right...? And if I spend all my time working or thinking about work I'm sort of defeating that purpose, aren't I...? I want a quality of life for myself, too...!

It's already way past midnight so it's officially Tuesday. I'm going to blog for about another 30 minutes or so... Then get some sleep so I can get right back in to work about 5 AM... I want to get all my work done early so I can help Monica out by watching Elijah most of the day... That's going to be our pattern for awhile until Elijah gets older and can play by himself for longer periods of time.

Monica is probably more behind on office stuff than I am. My plan is to really start doing a better job of preparing work for my part time help to assist me with. That will free me up to watch Elijah more and allow Monica to get caught up on her stuff. And it all starts with me cranking up my productivity tonight.

Coke Zero's have got me caffeinated awake right now, but I shouldn't have any trouble dropping off to sleep after my head hits the pillow a few minutes from now... My eyes are burning so I need to go to bed soon...

I've spent the past two hours working on my summer tennis program brochure. It's looking very good. It will be ready for the printer tomorrow morning...!

I'm trying to get my blogging out of the way now so I can just do my devotional when I awaken and then dive right back in to work....

There are a couple of important items to note regarding today:

  • Today is my Father in Law's Birthday. Happy B'Day Arno...! We love you and hope you have an awesome day today...!
  • Today is also Elijah's eight month Birthday as well...! Wow, I've got an eight month old baby...!

That's about it for now... Thanks for reading my journal...

Until next time, Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: