Monday, March 27, 2006

New Week...!


Here's a photo of a recent road trip to Corpus Christi. This photo was taken in the parking lot of the HEB Tennis Center in Corpus during a college tournament. Elijah is a big Texas Tech fan...!



This photo documents Elijah's first experience with the wind in Corpus Christi...!

Today... I'm working out of my house today. I'm going to blog alot, work on my websites, and complete some flyers for summer programs... I'm only on the court this afternoon and evening from 5:30 to 8:30 PM and that suits me fine because I've been nursing a sore throat for days now...

This past Weekend... The Raveneaux Junior Gran Prix Toiurnament went well. The weather was spectacular... I had an event at the Columbia Lakes Country Club Sunday afternoon that was well attended and very successful....

Tomorrow... I really can't think that far ahead yet....!

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sam,

Heading to Houston for my friend's wedding. Just thought of you.

Take care,
Banks