Thursday, March 09, 2006

Big Day at the Office...

Today: Thursday, March 9
I'll be at the Tennis Proshop all day. My Club is a site for the West Columbia High School tennis tournament. I always get excited when there's a high school tournament at my courts. The High Schoolers are always so enthusiastic. I love making new contacts. I usually string a bunch of racquets during these events. And now that I have actual merchandise in my shop perhaps it will be a good day for sales...

When I'm not working with the tournament participants I'll be spending my spare time marketing for upcoming events at Columbia Lakes. All in all, I'm looking forward to a good productive day.

Yesterday, Wednesday, March 8
Boy was it windy here yesterday. And the fact that our club does not have wind screens made it almost impossible to play tennis at our courts yesterday. Well, it wasn't impossible to play, but it was nearly impossible to enjoy playing. I did actually have one lesson cancel because of the wind... But other than that it was a good day. I still had a great turn out for my group lessons. I was on the court yesterday from 4 to 8:30 PM without a break and I was worn out at the end of that teaching segment. Before I went to bed last night I watched the TV show American Idol. I've really enjoyed that show this season and that's unusual for me because I hardly ever watch anything on TV. But I enjoy singing so much I guess that's why the show interests me.

Anyway, I went to bed by 10 PM and got up early at 4 AM to start my new day... And here I am...!

Tomorrow and the weekend... Hopefully if the weather holds out and we don't get rain today and the tournament here today gets completed then I'll be teaching in Nassau Bay with my home school programs all Friday afternoon. We'll see.... If it does get rained out today then I'll have to cancel Friday lessons to be here while they make up today's tournament tomorrow. Then I have a full weekend of lessons and hitting at Columbia Lakes this weekend.

0 comments: