Thursday, March 16, 2006

Barely Holding it together...

Yesterday, March 15... Was busier than I thought it would be... One of my Camp counsler's couldn't make it to help me with Spring Break Camp and I had to improvise... It went well, but was just a little stressful for me... I spent the afternoon working on my tournament this weekend and the Raveneaux tournament next weekend. I took Monica and Connor and Elijah to dinner and we got some components for my camcorder so I can video the tennis camp today.

Today, March 16... I'm up early as usual. After blogging I'll spend the rest of the morning working on the tournaments right up until the camp starts. I also need to string two racquets before camp starts. There is a chance of rain today. Normally I don't hope for rain on camp days but I could make up the camp tomorrow so I'm cool if it rains this morning.

Tomorrow March 17... I'm sleeping in.... No matter what happens, I'm sleeping in... No alarm clock, no nothing... Expect a later post than usual tomorrow.

That's the report.... Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: