Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday: My Day to Catch UP

I can't remember when I took this photo I think it was during spring break one year ago. But I've always liked this photo. And it signifies how I feel about today. Today I'm taking off from lessons to get caught up, to rest, and reorganize. A rainbow often forms after a bad storm. I feel like my life has been a thuderstorm much the past two weeks. I'm looking forward to a good productive day here at home.

Today: Friday, March 10:
I'm staying home today and will get caught up on marketing, returning phone calls and answering email correspondence. Believe me, it will take all day to wade through the pile up...!

Yesterday: Tournament Day:
I spent the entire day at the tennis shop with a high school tournament. I strung seven racquets and visited with a lot of people about spring break activities. I practiced tennis with my wife late last night around 8:30 PM. I went to bed not feeling very well. I've been fighting a stiff neck and flu-like symtoms for over a week now. It was a long day. I was at the tennis shop for about 12 hours.

This weekend:
I've got lessons Saturday morning and early afternoon and a junior tennis social Sunday aftermoon. We're going to try to go to church at FBC West Columbia this Sunday.


That's about it for now... I need to update a Elijah's and Connor's blogs and then get to work on my own stuff.

I'll probably take tomorrow morning off from blogging. I'll check in again on Sunday. Thanks for reading Coach Sam's Journal!

0 comments: