Sunday, March 12, 2006

Getting Set for a Big Week...

I've been up awhile writing in my prayer journal. I just want to make a quick post here this morning. I'm looking forward to an awesome day today.

Yesterday, Saturday March 11... I had a full day of lessons, stringing racquets, and working on making calls and sending email messages for my upcoming events. It was a busy, full day...!

Today, Sunday March 12...I'm up early and am going to get caught up on data entry for some upcoming tournaments. I'm very much looking forward to listening to Dr Charles Stanley's Sunday morning sermon broadcast at 8 AM. We're attending church this morning at 10:45 AM and have invited our good friends the Davidson's to join us. Afterwards I have a tennis social for juniors this afternoon, then we're taking the Davidson's out to dinner tonight. It should be a good and fun, relaxing family day... This is what I live for...!

Tomorrow, Monday March 13... I have a big day of lessons and a camp. There's a pretty good sign up so far and my assistant from last year, Vanessa is on spring Break and she's going to help me. Afterwards Monica and I are going to Houston in the evening for a meeting.

That's the update... Bye for now...! -Coach Sam

0 comments: