Monday, October 23, 2006

Not Sold Yet...

Well, the buyer's bank didn't have all the paper work completed for us to close on the sale of our house this past Friday. Now we have to wait until this coming Thursday because of everyone's work schedules....

Anyway, this coming Thursday evening Monica and I will be sipping celebratory champagne...!

Saturday was a full day... I had lessons in the morning, then worked at the house in the yard the rest of the day. I used my chain saw and sawed down some big limbs that were hanging over the front of our house... Monica helped me with a pole saw... We were both very sore on Sunday...

Sunday after church we went shopping for clothes for Elijah and Connor. Then we we had small group bible study in the evening. we just started a study of Hebrews.

It was 66 degrees in the house when we awakened this morning. It was 55 degrees outside when I dropped Connor off for his bus... Now we're finally getting into some October weather...!

This week I will be extremely busy preparing for the Gran Prix tournament. We're up to over 70 entries now... I'm hoping to eclipse 100...!

That's about it.... My knee is still feeling ok... I haven't really tested it with hard playing yet...

I'm serious about losing weight and getting in shape... Starting this week I'm really, really going to be careful about what goes into my mouth...! (and the quantity and volume that goes in, too...)

That's it for now... More later... SC

0 comments: