Friday, October 27, 2006

SOLD...!

Our house was sold yesterday. We closed the deal at around 4:15 PM... Yea..! It was a little bittersweet yesterday, but this morning the bitter is gone and it's just sweet now...!

And now we can focus on giving our proprty here at Columbia Lakes the tender loving care it needs and deserves...

I made a trip to the old house at about 4:30 AM yesterday morning to clean out what was left of our stuff in the garage. That was it. No no more trips to north Houston...! Yea... Again, I say Yea...!

Today I have to be in preparation for my upcoming junior tennis tournament. I'm dropping Connor off at school early today so he can take a make up test then I'm heading over to Clear Lake and Galveston to pick up tennis balls, trophies, and -shirts for my tournament.

I have a full day today and tomorrow, but Sunday won't be so difficult. And I'll be able to relax Sunday afternoon...! In fact, I'll probably take some more time to blog and get caught up with everything Sunday afternoon.

Well, that's it for now... -Coach Sam Out...!

0 comments: