Thursday, October 05, 2006

Quick Catch Up...

Wow... I've been going non stop lately... Right now I'm back into my old routine of going to bed late, getting up early, and working every minute in between. Sigh... And am I making any headway in life...?

Maybe... Some... A little.... I really don't know...

I do think there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Monica is almost finished with legal issues pertaining to Connor's Dad passing away last year... We've almost got our house in Houston sold... Those will be two big things off of our plates...

Then, we've got to be diligent in keeping our plates clear...!

Today I'm on the road... Thursday is my day to teach in Clear Lake. I'm on the court a total of 4 hours in Clear lake and then two hours here at Columbia Lakes... And I'm behind schedule right now... So, sorry I don't have any pictures for you today... Tomorrow will be more of an office day for me...!

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: