Friday, September 29, 2006

Newks Weekend...!

This has been a busy, busy week. The owners of the country club where I work have been making many capitol improvements to the tennis center. My sweet wife was feeling under the weather on Wednesday so I took Elijah to work with me all day Wednesday... It was fun, and Elijah had a very good time... Yesterday I had lessons in Clear Lake during the day and then here at Columbia Lakes last night.

Then late last night Connor helped me at the tennis shop with stringing a racquet while I worked on hanging the new wind screens. I'm actually going back to the tennis center in a little while this morning to try to complete the work I started last night. The rest of the morning will be packed with trying to tie up loose ends and preparing to leave for a trip to New Braunfels for a state tennis competition.

We're hoping to leave this morning by 11 AM. Monica, Connor, and Elijah are coming with me. I'm very much looking forward to this trip... We haven't taken a weekend trip away from home in a long time...!

That's about it... I probably won't post again until Sunday evening or Monday morning. Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: