Saturday, September 16, 2006

A quick catch up...

I wasn't able to blog yesterday because just I was starting my post Elijah awakened and I needed to spend time with him. And I'm not complaining... NO, No... In fact, there's really nothing I like to do more than just hang out and play with Elijah. He's such a sweet baby boy... But he's growing up a little more every day. I'll post more about him later this evening in his own blog.

This has been a busy week... Monica has still been feeling poorly with her chest condition. And my job has me going in three different directions...!

Today I'm spending a big chink of time on the phone trying to get people to register for my tennis tournament that is going to be held next weekend I have three entries so far and one of them is Connor... I'm hoping for seventy-five entries so I really need to get on the ball...! It sounds like a stretch, but I think I can pull it off... Well, that's my goal...

Connor played his first football game this past week. He was the quarterback... It rained the entire afternoon and the game was shortened and ended up in a 6-all tie...

Hobbes (one of our cats) got hurt in a fight and had to go to the vet... He's OK now, but will have to be on medication for a couple of weeks...

That's about it... My knee condition was really stressing me out earlier in the week but it seems to be recovering nicely now...

Well, I need to start getting ready to head to the tennis shop. Bye for now.... SC

0 comments: