Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tournament Time..!

Chris Reese pictured above in the blue shirt is among the 32 contestants competing in today's one day singles tournament....! This photo was taken earlier this year at our Columbia Lakes Spring Open where Chris Reese and his cousin Chris Rice won the mens doubles title.

Today I'm hosting a tournament. It's the first tournament under the ownership of the new owners of the club. I had hoped for a little bit larger turnout but it will still be a great event. Work crews have already started painting at the club and power washing everything. It already looks a whole lot better...!

I went to the chiropractor yesterday for my knee injury. He helped me do some deep stretches on my hamstring and quad muscles and I have been virtually pain free since then. My issue has always been flexibility.

And of course I'm currently in the worst shape of my life. My weight is hovering around 220 lbs and I'm too injured to exercise very much. Still, I'm encouraged by the results of my last doctor's visit. I'm going to focus solely on my flexibility the next week or two and see here I'm at a week into October!

That's it for the morning report... I've got lots of stuff to do to get ready for my tournament.

Bye for now... SC

0 comments: