Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Marines Have Landed...!

On a much smaller scale I feel as the Europeans must have felt when the allies stormed the beaches on D-day during world war II....

Friday morning I learned that the place of my employment had been sold. The previous owners were in place for something like 18 years. Although I have only been working here as a contractor for 3 years I have come to call this place my home. I love this area, the people, and the way of life. This is living out in the country. It's a small community. People know your business. People care. My wife and I have bought a house in the community and have planted roots. I have a very strong vested interest in the success of Columbia Lakes Country Club.

Any way... I am under new management. I am happy. This is the start of a brand new day...!

Yahoooo....!

0 comments: