Monday, September 27, 2004

Big News Today...!

Today I was named the new Executive Director for the Houston Professional Tennis Association. I have been a member of HPTA since I moved to Houston in 1988 and have served on it's Board of Directors since 1999, including a term as the President of the Association in 2003. As a career tennis professional and having put down roots here in Houston, I feel that I have a big stake in the future of Tennis in this area. I am excited about the future and look forward to building a bigger, stronger, and more active association.

Other than that, it was just a regular Monday. I commuted to West Columbia and taught lessons all day. It's kinda late now so I think I'll leave it at that. I'm going to bed and will post again tomorrow morning before I head out for afternoon lessons.

Thanks for reading my journal. I welcome any coments or questions.

Coach Sam

0 comments: