Friday, September 24, 2004

Wow What A Day!

Hello... It's almost 2 AM... I'll make this brief because I want to write in my prayer journal, too before I go to bed.

Here's a quick recap of my day:

Since the Tropical Storm did not blown in today like predicted I'm regretting staying up late last night. I was on the go all day long.

I left the house at 6:30 to get to Clear Lake by 8 AM... Monica joined me and we taught from 8 to 10 AM.. Then Monica went home and I taught by myself until 11:30 AM. Then I had a quick lunch and went to San Jacinto College South Campus to practice with fellow muscian Kristi Heer for our performance this Sunday. Then I went to Seabrook for a couple of lessons. Then drove to League City for one more lesson. After the lesson ended at 7:30 PM I went to a small group fellowship and bible study focus group. I got home about 11 PM and strung two racquets and now here I am....

I've got a full day ahead of me in West Columbia tomorrow starting at 8 AM so I's better get to bed right now...

I've still got a lot to report but I'll catch you later this evening.

Thanks for reading my journal!

Coach Sam

0 comments: