Thursday, September 30, 2004

Wednesday Recap

Today was a full day. I had a couple of lessons in the morning. Strung racquets in the afternoon and taught lessons the rest of the afternoon. I've been listening to a sermon series from dr Charles Stanley the last few days. That's been keeping me occupied during my commute time.

I think I'm going to get into the routine of publishing my daily journal in the evening and my prayer journal in the morning.....

So, not a whole lot to report. It was just a good day at work. I know many people can't say that. They're either out of work or they hate their job. Me...? I'm in that rare category that loves his job. (even when it's demanding)

Monica is still working on an art commission. She says that she intends to keep working into the night until she finishes... -That's My Wife....! I love her.

But I'm sleepy so I think I'll take a 'cat nap'...

Good night.

Coach Sam

0 comments: