Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Line Up Today

I got up early today and wrote in my prayer journal, but then went back to sleep. Now I feel very rested. GREAT! I need to get to work on my various projects...

I'm trying to work in the yard or garage atleast 30 minutes every day. I try to send at least 3 encouraging emails or phone calls every day. I try to follow up with at least 5 people whom I haven't spoken to or corresponded with in a while.

My lessons start in Nassau Bay today at 2 PM. And then I finish in Seabrook tonight at 8 PM.

Today is my 15 month wedding anniversary...! Woohoo! I'm going to go in the next room and give my wife a kiss right now....


That went over very well...!


Oh yes, one more news item to report: We have yet another Cat. Well, this one's a kitty. We haven't named him but we will soon. I'll tell his story next time I log on.

0 comments: