Thursday, September 23, 2004

Staying Too Busy

It's been over a month since my last posting... I promise to keep more current from now on. I've been super busy lately. Sorry for not posting sooner... I'm canceling America Online at the end of the month so I need to get acquainted to this new blog format. Actually, I think I like the editing tools on this program much better than AOL.

Here's a quick update on my life. I'm teaching a whole lot more these days. The Lord is blessing me with more and more students every week...! I'm teaching six days a week. You can check out my daily schedule on the new chadwelltennis.com website: http://www.chadwelltennis.com This site is a work in progress but it's already got more pictures and content than my old site. I'm adding new pages and links every day. So please check back again.

I'm going to utilize this blog format for my daily prayer devotional and I'm going to start a new tennis tip website, too. I plan to update my prayer journal pretty much every day. This journal you're reading right here will be updated about twice or three times a week and the tennis tip website will be updated twice a month. I know that's a whole lot to write but I really enjoy writing.

As this journal entry goes to press Monica is hard at work on an art portrait commission. We're working on a new website for her, too so we can promote her work.

I'm feeling very 'techie' tonight so I'm going to try to work a lot on linking my new blogs to the new website. There's a good chance tomorrow will be a rainout day and if that's the case I'll post again. You can expect to see some of the old regular features like Coach Sam's Weight, Things Coach Sam Likes, Coach Sam's Childhood Memories, plus lots more...

Thanks for checking out my new journal. I welcome your thoughts and comments...

See You Next Time...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: