Thursday, August 28, 2008

Art Teacher


Here's a photo from earlier this summer when Monica conducted an art class during tennis camp. Teaching art is now a budding career for Monica as this fall she is working with many of the local home schoolers in our area. Today is her first big day of classes so I wanted to honor her in my blog this morning.
I think she is an awesome teacher. Really, she's one of the best I've ever seen. But that doesn't surprise me because her mom is a retired teacher from California who won the California State Teacher of the Year award on more than one occasion.
Today is also a big day for Elijah... He's participating in his first day of school today, too...!
So this morning the house is quiet. Really Quiet. I'm enjoying some extended blogging time.
But I have quite a bit of work to do today, too. I'm teaching in Bay City all afternoon and evening and I have plenty of things to keep me busy in the mean time...
So I'll close here for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: