Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Next Vacation Will Be to the Cross


Wow... I just discovered there is a 19 story cross and a stations of the cross 'park' located in the Texas Pan Handle in Groom, Texas off of Interstate 40 just outside of Amarillo, Texas.
This Cross was erected in 1995. I can't believe that I haven't heard about it until now...
Here's a website link with more information.
What an awesome witness...!
In addition to the CROSS, there are numerous bronze statues depicting scenes from the life of Jesus all around the property.
Amarillo is a pretty long drive from here, but I think it would be well worth it to visit this incredible testimony.

2 comments:

TCM said...

hello! my name's Tulio and I "landed" accidentally at your blog. I'm 19 years old and I'm a tennis lover Argentinian. A real close friend of mine is a tennis judge ( or lineman ) and it would be great to put you two in contact 'cuz he's starting to go to ATP tournaments abroad so you two maybe could exchange or swap some info and get on very well. tcmref.blogspot.com is my blog address and my msn account so we can chat is tuliomarchetto@hotmail.com. add me it would be a pleasure to me.
all the best.

Coach Sam said...

Wow.. It's amazing how these blogs can connect people from around the world...!